Monday 25 March 2013

Foundation Lust List

Hello!
Recently I have been really into skin and foundation, concealers as well as contour and highlighting etc. This is probably due to my skin being a lot better (Thank you La Roche Posay!) but also I have been very lazy and so want to spend less time on my makeup but still look healthy, so the focus has been on the skin. I have bought a couple of new foundations in the last month, and really desperately want these four as well!

foundation lust list

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation £11.99 - NARS Sheer Glow Foundation £30.50 - Revlon Nearly Naked Make-Up Foundation £8.99 - Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin £12.49


I have seen on Youtube a lot of good reviews of the new-ish Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation and was really annoyed we don't have COvergirl in England because it seems like it would work really well for my skin type. Then I remembered that Covergirl & Maxfactor are basically transatlantic twins and so looked into the MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 foundation. I even compared the ingredients lists and they are essentially identical.  
The NARS Sheer GLow foundation is something of a cult product and, while being way, way out of my price range is one I want nonetheless. 
Now we come to two Revlon foundations. The Nearly Naked may not be ideal for my oily beastly skin but I really want to try as it's had good reviews all the same, and Ingrid of missglamorazzi did a first impressions/review of it and liked it - and has oily skin! The Colourstay has, of course, reached pretty much holy grail status for many it seems, and seeing as they have an combination/oily formula and wear time is important to me, it seems I have to try it.

The only thing putting me off buying them all now? Even the cheapest highstreet/drugstore foundation is £9 and the others £12ish each and that is a little too much for me to pick up on a whim. That being said, I got my boots advantage card vouchers in the post two days ago and there are a couple of *this many* points when you spend *this much* vouchers so we'll see what happens!

Do you own any of these foundations? What do you think of them?
Much love

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I just stumbled on your blog and i really love it! We just started a beauty blog too, so check it out if you want! By the way, i have the nars sheet glow, and its worth EVERY penny! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might have to treat myself after my exams (trying to justify it here haha) x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...