Friday 29 March 2013

March Favourites

Hello :)
How was March for you? It was cold for us in England. It snowed, why is this? Last year I was on the beach. Moan over. Let's look at what I loved this month! I have linked to everything for convenience.



1. & 2. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo & Effaclar Mat
(Quick! Buy them from Escentual while they're still a third off!)
These products are amazing. The Duo I have been using since January, the Mat for just over a month. The Duo has really cleared up my skin, the only reals spots I get are pesky monthly hormonal spots. Yay. The Mat I wear as my day moisturiser and it keeps the shine away better than other, similar moisturisers but it doesn't dry my skin out. Love love love. I just bought the Effaclar K and Effaclar AI to try because I love these so much.


3. MUA 'Bronzed Perfection'
Massive pan, cheap as chips, not orangey even on my pale skin and although it does have some shimmer it doesn't translate onto the skin like that. I use this as a contour, not a bronzer. Bronzer and I do not mix. I have used this every day I have worn makeup this month, whether I go for a serious contour or not and I also found it works really well around my eyes. A multi-use product!


4. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
This. It smells SO damn good, for one. It also absorbs surprinsingly quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky when I need to be rushing in the mornings. And it stops my dry winter skin being so dry! Hallelujia! Plus, did I say how good it smells? Very. Plus this thing is huge and I don't find I need too much so it will last a good while. The usage you see is since about end February.

5. Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush (From the Core Collection)
When I first bought the set, this brush got zero use because I don't like this type of brush for foundation. However, I have recently started using it for under-eye concealer and I love it! It allows me to blend the concealer in without wiping it all away but doesn't look cakey, even with thicker liquid concealers like the Collection lasting perfection.

6. Special Tea White Tea Peach
This is so yummy! It's peachy (duh) and sweet but not sickly, and tastes very refreshing thanks to the white tea (which, FYI, I love to drink. I have a pomegranate one which is divine). It is a little pricey so I have to ration it or I could drink the whole thing in a day. But I have been buying probably about a carton a week and I have no plans to stop, except I do love to buy juices and teas.

What have your favourites been this month?

2 comments:

  1. These products look amazing. Thanks for sharing! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are haha! Thank you, I'm checking out your blog right now x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...