Sunday 7 April 2013

Wishlist #004

Hello!
It's wishlist time again... These have been somewhat more thought through, however.

Wishlist 004

This foundation I am going to go out and buy tomorrow - assuming they have my shade in stock. I have seen good reviews and mentioned it in my Foundation Lust List recently - I really do want it so much. And as for the eyeshadow, I am a neutral freak and this seems like a way of easing myself into some variety. Plus, I know and love the quality of Sleek eyeshadows. 

The bag, a replica/knockoff/copy/what have you of the Celine, I am also seriously considering getting. I need a bag to take to Rome in July and this seems like a good bet: I can tuck it under my arm securely, shove important things at the bottom and fasten the top and feel nice and safe. Everyone is telling me I should take one of those money belt things you hide under your clothes but I plan on wearing dresses, and that isn't practical. Back to the point, this bag is so fancy!

These boots are Doc style boots, but are real leather! I wear my burgundy boots a lot and tan would go with a lot more outfits. I am half thinking 'oh, but it will be summer soon' and... then I remember. *sigh*

Last but not least are the jeans, Topshop Joni jeans to be precise. I have not worn a pair of jeans in over 6 months and I can never find a pair that make me look good. These, however, I tried on and completely fell in love with. I am just trying to decide whether to get the black of deep blue first... Because obviously, I will need both ;)

What are you lusting after at the moment?
♥    

1 comment:

  1. I use makeup forever foundation and it gives me full coverage, yet it is not thick or sticky at all! I also love Urban Decay's "Naked" eyeshadow, if you love neutral color, you should definitely try it! :)

    http://tsizesmall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...