Monday 8 April 2013

'No Makeup' Makeup #001

Hello!
I have my face for you today! What a thrill. We all know and love some 'no makeup' makeup from time to time, but I have found recently that I have several variants. Today I am showing you the lightest , most natural makeup but I will have one or two more as and when I wear them. I used to be a full-face all-days kind of girl, but due to sheer laziness I have recently embraced/fallen into a simpler look. This is as simple as it gets.





Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
MUA eyeshadow shade 19 (brows & a little definition around the eye)
Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba (For some contour & blush in one go)
My lips look like I have something on but I don't! Just lipbalm.

I wore this travelling down to my dads last week. I wasn't really going out into the world but didn't wan to be completely naked faced because what if we popped to Tesco? My mind is a strange place.
I would like to point out, because some people take issue with this, that I don't feel I need to wear makeup, and of course I am perfectly capable of popping to the shops with a bare face, but I enjoy makeup and on this day I felt like putting a little on. That and the fact that quite often I will arrive at my dad's and find family friends who I haven't seen in years and would find my naked face quite frightening.
Do you wear 'no makeup' makeup or do you like a full face everyday?

Song of the day - Aerosmith, F.I.N.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...