Friday 27 September 2013

MUA Undress Me Too FOTD.

Hello.
It's been ages since I showed you lot my face so I thought I would post a look with the MUA Undress Me Too palette, aka a cheap as chips dupe for the Naked 2 palette. This look is nothing too special but the kind of thing I'd use on a day to day basis.




Obviously I used the Undress Me Too palette, but also my Doll'd Up mascara by 17 and my Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil in Taupe.

I used a plain old brown eyeshadow by MUA on my brows, my Peach Melba blush by Natural Collection and a touch of my Summer favourite bronzer, Solar Powder by Soap & Glory.

A bit of a quick post from me today (a nice change I'm sure). Do you like the Undress Me Too palette?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...