Sunday 20 January 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag.

Hello there!
Today is a lovely snowy Sunday and I'm feeling far too lazy to do anything requiring brain power. I spent a long morning in bed with my laptop watching YouTube videos and watched a 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag which I decided to transform into a blog post.


GREED
What is your most inexpensive beauty product?
Seeing as most of my makeup is all drugstore brands this was tricky until I remembered my growing collection of Sally Hansen nail polishes from good old Poundland. I can't buy Sally Hansen from a physical shop anywhere near me so to find them in Poundland is a super bargain.
What is your most expensive?Like I say, I have very few pricey products so it's my MAC Pro Longwear concealer. Which is £14.50 so really not that expensive! As much as I love makeup, I have only just got a job so high-end products have not been within my reach until now.

WRATH
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Tinted moisturiser. I love the theory of just slapping some on followed by mascara and lip balm in the summer but I have oily oily skin. It just seems a little pointless to then go and powder over it every few hours - I want a dewy finish, dammit!
What has been hardest to find?Seeing as I tend to buy nearly everything on impulse, it would have to be my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon but it was sold out in my local boots, both boots' where my dad lives and also online. I ended up getting it from an online pharmacy so it wasn't impossible but I did have to wait over the weekend for it to deliver. Sad face.

GLUTTONY
What are your most delicious beauty products?

My cherry coke lip balm! Cherry coke is my obsession and my friend bought this lip balm for my birthday. It smells and taste exactly like the fizzy delight, I tell you.

SLOTH
What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Contour powder. I love the look but it takes too long to get the effect I want when I'm half asleep and running late in the mornings so it tend to get skipped.

PRIDE
What beauty product gives you more confidence?

Can I pick two? Eyebrow powder and concealer. I have silly fine eyebrows and I love making them a little darker and more... solid? That will have to do as I don't know how else to describe it. Surely concealer goes without saying, but I have horrible dark circles as well as the occasional breakout which are made all better with a good concealer.

LUST
What product makes you feel more attractive?

Eye makeup. I'm cheating again here as it's definitley more than one product, but I like how I look when I play up my eyes. I also know that my boyfriend likes my eyes so somehow that works out in my head that enhancing them = prettier me.

ENVY
What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

The Naked palette! I have the MUA Undressed copy but I want the real thing. I really really do.

What are your 7 sins of beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...