Sunday 27 January 2013

Challenging my Stash #001

Hello and happy Sunday!
I apologise for lack of posts this week and am afraid to say that it will be pretty much the same story for the upcoming week. Exam revision, coursework and essays have given me little free time so the blog has suffered.

I thought I would try something of a new feature and see how it goes over the next few weeks. I have done 'shopping the stash' type posts before but having zero time in the mornings makes it nigh impossible to experiment. Instead, I had the idea of setting myself a handful of 'challenges' for the upcoming week to try and use more of my makeup. This could go amazingly, or could well fail and fall flat. We shall see.


This week, I will:
001. Use a blush I haven't touched in a while.
I don't have thousands of blushes but I have a few, and I tend to stick to the same one just because it's easier.

002. Wear a cat eye flick.
I really like the cat eye flick look. It's just fiddly. So I will wear it at least once this week.

003. Use some different eye shadows.
I have so many gorgeous eyeshadow palettes but since I bought the Soap&Glory quad, it's been the only thing I've used for the past couple of weeks. Again this is pure laziness!

That's it for this week, I don't want to throw myself in the deep end too soon and I also plan to take photos and do little blog posts for each one, or perhaps one bigger post, and because I have a lot on this week it wouldn't be practical to think I can do one every day!

Hopefully this will encourage me to use more of my makeup stash, what do you think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...