Tuesday 29 January 2013

Music of the Moment #001

Happy Tuesday! Nearly halfway to the weekend...
I have my exam tomorrow *lament* so this is a scheduled post (fancy). I am obsessed with music, i can't go through most daily activities without it and I love so many different artists and styles of music that I thought it might be nice to share some of my current favourites every now and again with you lovely people.So, without further ado, here are some songs that I have been listening to a lot recently...

001.
Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Shine.
I love this man, I love this song, this is not so much 'music of the moment' as 'music of ever'. I mostly listen to this in the mornings when I'm getting ready and when I'm in a sleepy snoozy mood.

002.
Aerosmith - I don't want to miss a thing.
My boyfriend and I are watching Armageddon this weekend (not so much a romantic anniversary film but since when has that mattered?) and what with this being 'the song' of the film I've been listening to it more than usual. Also, I am a massive huge fan of Aerosmith in general.

003.
Muse - Map of your head.
I have had some muse albums on recently and have had this particular song going quite a lot. I just love it.

004.
Azealia Banks - Luxury.
I bloody love this woman. And I love this song oh-so much, and it is perfect for when I need to speed walk somewhere, it has that kind of beat...

005.  
Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One.
This song is so good! It's another one I like to listen to as I get ready in the morning because the singing is kind of gentler but the music behind it is more likely to get me out of bed in the mornings.

006.
Frank Ocean - Thinking About You.
I was going to just have five but could not leave this song out. I love it so much, especially this cover by Becky CJ as well as the original. It's so chilled and I can listen to it over and over and be happy.

Well there we have it, six songs that I have been especially loving recently. What have you been listening to?
♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...