Monday 29 October 2012

Shopping my Stash #001

Greetings!
I have rather too much makeup and so will be 'shopping my stash' every week so often to dig out some products that I need to get some more use out of! Hopefully, success and daylight permitting, I can then post some pictures of my face with my stash shopped products on. That sentence doesn't make much sense, does it? On with the show!



Sleek Mediterranean palette and MUA Pro Heaven and Earth palette.
I do love both these palettes but they have both just fallen by the wayside. The Sleek I used a lot in the summer last year and, looking at it, a lot of he colours are very appropriate for Autumn too. The Heaven and Earth is full of such pretty shimmery colours but when I bought the Undressed palette I kind of forgot about this one. No more! Expect to see this on my face very soon.


Boots Natural Collection blush in Peach Melba and MUA Blush in shade 4.
Peach Melba is matte and the MUA has a more satin finish. These are both cheap and cheerful so I bought them on impulse then haven't used them much which is unfair because they are really pretty! Peach Melba would work as a contour and blush in one for when I'm lazy and the MUA is a really pretty pink blush. 



Body Shop Christmas 2011 lip balms and Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick shade 26.
These lip balms are all cosy Christmas scents so I haven't used them at all since last year! All smell gorgeous and have slight shimmer and colour in, while being nice and moisturising at the same time. The lipstick is a shade that looks a bit funny with my skin tone so I'm going to try and layer it under some lip balms and glosses.

Well, we shall have to see how this goes, won't we? I love the idea of digging out unloved products and giving them some use, I just hope I don't fall into the same tempting everyday looks that I am doing at the moment. 
Do you do anything like this?
Cheery-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...