Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mint Polka NOTD

Hello!
I haven't posted any kind of interesting NOTD in I think literally months, so this was long overdue!






For this I had two coats of Maybelline's Mint For Life with accent nails of Chalk Dust, another polish by Maybelline. This is the only Color Show nail polish I have and I bought it purely because it looks like the Loreal one everyone went crazy over but was sold out everywhere. This was cheaper too, I think it's only £3-4.

I thought this NOTD was so cute, I love this mint polish like no other and the polka dot accent nail just made it extra special. I have been really into Maybelline lately, I used to own nothing by them but first these nail polishes, then the Colour Tattoos, and the other day I bought a BB cream and a Cream Blush. I totally want the brow pencils too! So well done Maybelline, I am loving you right now.

Have you tried this, or any other, speckled nail polish?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...