Sunday 9 June 2013

MUA Lolly & Bon Bon Review & Swatches.

Hello!
I recently picked up two of the new MUA powder blushes and thought I would share them with you today.







These MUA blushes are a mere £1 each and are available from Superdrug and the MUA website. I picked up the colours Lolly and Bon Bon. Lolly is the top blush and left swatch.

They have re-vamped the packaging of these and I approve of the sleek new look however it does feel a little flimsy and I'm not sure these would hold up to being dropped or bashed around in my bag. That said, you can see the shade through the front which is always handy. You get 2.4g of product which is the same as in the old packaging. The texture of these is pretty smooth and doesn't kick up a lot of powder.

These are actually very well pigmented, especially for the price, which you can clearly see in the swatches above. They can be worn quite sheerly if applied with a fluffy brush or built up with a dense brush to a deeper colour. I find the application is easy both ways.

The finish on the skin is nice, these two are matte but don't look at all chalky or powdery on the skin. I find that the wear time of these is pretty standard but they do last longer with a foundation on underneath.

I will certainly be picking up a few more colours soon!
x

5 comments:

  1. Nice post, I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other with bloglovin'?
    X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sure, I checked out your blog and loved it x

      Delete
  2. I keep wanting to get some of the new MUA blushers but my superdrug never has them in stock so I can never try them out! I really like the look of these two though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My superdrug is usually like that, it took me weeks to get hold of the undress me too palette! x

      Delete
  3. nice review...i have lolly and liking it much....do visit mine blog and if you like we can follow each other
    'cheers
    http://thegirlsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...