Monday 3 June 2013

Natural Collection Cream Blush Review & Swatches.

Hello!
I've another review today, and it's not only another blush, but another cream blush. I bought this a while ago but have only just got around to reviewing it - bad blogger!






This Natural Collection cream blush is available from Boots for the mere price of £1.99. Brownie points right there.

The packaging is a little squeezy tube which I have no complaints with, you can squeeze out enough for both cheeks easily. You get 9ml in the tube which I can't compare with anything I have as they are all cream compacts! However, considering the amount you need for both cheeks it is plenty.

This shade is Rosy Pink but I would say it shows up as more of a natural flush on my skin, not too pink at all. On me it shows up as a warm peachy pink and is quite sheer but can be layered to a deeper flush. Application is a breeze, I have used both a stippling brush and my fingers and liked the outcome. It's a very smooth cream, not at all sticky and blends out like a dream.

This dries to a powder finish, by which I mean it sets completely and isn't at all tacky on the skin.  I find that the staying power isn't incredible but pretty average, and it does all depend upon whether you prime, the foundation you use and if you powder over the top. I have used it and been able to see traces of it by the end of a work day which is pretty impressive.

Overall I really like this and will look into other colours. It's main selling points to me are the budget price and the formula - I've not seen anything else like this on the high street, it's all been solid cream compacts.
Have you tried the Natural Collection cream blushes? Will you?
x

2 comments:

  1. Natural collection was my first make-up brand, since then I've forgotten about them but this post has really helped me to remember their products! Thank you for that :)

    Lovely blog!

    Love, Lou xx

    http://bluebird6.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have some real gems, I'm glad I could remind you x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...