Sunday 2 June 2013

MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous Review & Swatches.

Hello!
I have another review for you today, this time though it is a lip product. I am a little lazy with lip products hence you rarely see them in FOTD's or Favourites posts unless they are lip balms, but MUA swayed me with their nude chubby stick-alike.





It had to be done. 

This delightful MUA Power Pout is available from Superdrug for a tiny £3 or from their website and is currently on a cheeky 3 for 2 at the time of typing.

I am in love with the packaging, it is very similar to the Clinique Chubby sticks and feels very luxe, it's even pretty weighty and doesn't feel too cheap and plasticky. I can't see how much product you get but I'm guessing around 3g as that's what you get with the Clinique and they look to be the same amount. The texture is quite balmy and fairly sheer, I don't know how pigmented the brighter/darker shades will be.

This lovely nude is the shade Rendezvous and looks like a light nude-brown in the bullet but is much more pink on the lips. It also leaves behind something of a pink stain which I like.. Application is super easy as you apply straight from the bullet and because it's fairly sheer you don't worry about going over the lines too much (Just me? Oh well...).

I've already said that it has quite a balmy finish which I like as someone with very dry lips. I swear they are always chapped! Anyway, this is nice and moisturising. The lasting power isn't the best but it does leave a stain which lasts for a few hours - pretty good for a budget lip colour. Seeing as I'm not a lipstick person I can't really judge too well, but I am happy to top up my lip colour every few hours if needed.

Overall I like this a lot, and may well head back for more. I have my eye on Justify, which looks crazy orange but I think will look pretty as a sheer layer.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...